Thursday 13 March 2014

Where I found Banksy



How elegant the Borough Gardens in Dorchester can look at times! When I walked through there yesterday it was warm enough for a picnic! So lovely to see people enjoying their lunch breaks in the warm sunshine. Soon the bandstand will be alive with music again as it is used most weekends during the summer. 


 I was on my way to meet someone at a coffee shop in High West Street. It is called Number 35.  I know I will always get a great cup of coffee there, and will be made to feel welcome. There is something very special about the eclectic mix of seating, I particularly love all the piano stools! I chose to sit in a rather comfy wooden armchair and was able to sit and flick through a book about Banksy. I could have chosen a cookery one, there were lots that interested me! 


It is lovely when you see that a cafe owner has provided a large bowl of drinking water for dogs. I don't have a dog but if I did, I would remember that cafe, simply for that reason. I really enjoyed my cappuccino! 



No comments:

Post a Comment