Friday 28 November 2014

Going Digital

I attended a two day workshop held at the Dorford Centre in Dorchester this week.


It was a gloomy morning yesterday and I was able to walk to the centre from my home.  I never tire of West Walks which runs beside the Borough Gardens. Most of the leaves have fallen now but it still has an elegant feel walking beneath the tall trees. 


The Dorford Centre is opposite an existing part of the original Roman town wall.


Here is the QR code that is printed on the sign next to the wall if you are interested in finding out more!


I was pleased to have a free place on the WSX Enterpise Business Women Go Digital course. 
I was really excited to see the diverse range of business ideas and met some really forward thinking women!


No comments:

Post a Comment